We recommend you register a UP account and Active your printer to get fully access of the UP3D printer.
Avviare la stampante Up
Connect the power adapter and USB cable supplied with the UP3D printer as shown in the photo above.
Plug in the USB cable to your computer and turn on the machine using the power switch.
Initialize the machine by clicking the “Initialize” button in the software menu
Initialization is required every time the machine is switched on.
During initialization, the extruder and the build plate will move slowly and will stop automatically once they trigger the endstop switches on the X,Y and Z axes.
This is and essential operation as the printer needs to find the endpoints to each axis in order to determine the correct position.
Impostare l’altezza dell’ugello
1. Go to Calibration.
2. Press button 5 to move print head to the middle of the build platform.
3. Use the + button to lower the print head to close proximity of platform.
4. Put a piece of paper in between the nozzle and the platform.
5. Use the + and – buttons to adjust the print head to just touching the paper.
6. Move the paper back and forth to feel the drag between the nozzle and the platform. There should be a slight resistance but the paper could be moved freely. Refer to the figure at the bottom of this page.
7. When the correct distance is obtained, note the value of current print head position, deduct 0.5mm from the value, and click the “Set” button to set it as the Nozzle Height. For example: If the print head position determined by the paper is 179. Then set the nozzle height to 178.5
Preparazione alla stampa
Connecting to Cetus through Wi-Fi requires a Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN). The computer and the printer must be connected to the same WLAN (same SSID) before they can be connected.
In order to achieve a stable Wi-Fi connection, It is highly recommended to use the printer on a Wi-Fi network that has minimal devices connected. A crowded network or an area with multiple connections can cause interruption during data transfer.
It is highly recommended you activate the UP3D printer as soon as possible to be able to access all its functions and the cloud base.
If the UP3D printer is not activated, the number of times it will be able to print will be limited.
Caricare un modello
Stampare un modello
Mettere in pausa una stampa
Ruotare un modello
Scalare un modello
Spostare un modello
Creare una copia di un modello
Riparare un modello
Unire e salvare un modello
If models place too closed together, their raft could overlap whcih could hinder extrusion.
Merging convert all selected models into one single model, thus it raft would be calculated as a single models without overlapping.
Merging could be a convenient option if user want to preserve the relative postions of a set of models.